Thursday, June 23, 2011

Searching For Books =)



Today I went to the two used book stores that I absolutely LOVE! I decided it was time to turn in some of the books I didn't quite care for and get some authors I have yet to read. I got three books by James Patterson: When the Wind Blows, Lake House, and Witches and Wizards; two books to the series I'm collecting by Christine Warren: She's No Faerie Princess and Big Bad Wolf; four books by Heather Graham: The Seance, The Dead Room, Deadly Harvest, and Deadly Gift; one by Dean Koontz: The Husband; one by Kim Harrison: Dead Witch Walking, and one by Richelle Mead: Succubus Blues.

I'm very excited about these books and the best part is... all I paid was 4 dollars! I turned in The Lovely Bones (good riddance), Christopher Pikes Thirst series (see ya!), and a few books that were given to me and caused me to have duplicates. You really can't beat that, 12 books for 4 dollars. AMAZING.

So, anyways. Once the series are finished being collected I plan to dive right in! If anyone has read any of these books please leave me some comments on what I can expect and what you would rate them between 1 and 10. Thanks so much!

2 comments:

  1. I have not read any of these... good luck and I hope you enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! ill let you know about them as i read them =)

    ReplyDelete