Friday, August 12, 2011

Forever


Okay, I'm just going to be honest. I did not like this book. Truth be told this book had a horrible ending, which is such a let down because the first two books were actually pretty wonderful. The series just didn't end. It was not wrapped up and kept you guessing and longing for the answers you were searching for the entire three book series.

So, Grace is a wolf. Sam is a boy. Cole can't stay a wolf. Isabel is a total bitch. Grace and Sam are a constant. Cole and Isabel, well they should be.

The entire book is based around trying to move the wolves to a safer area and to find a cure. Lets just say things don't go according to plan.

Grace keeps shifting back and forth from Human to Wolf. Sam keeps longing for his Grace to come back. Cole is searching for what Grace and Sam have, in Isabel while trying to find a cure to the wolf curse. Isabel is just trying to figure out who she is and if she will be better or worse if she allows herself to love another.

Nothing ends. The cure is believed to be found but is never tested. No one that should be together is together. I can't write anymore about this, it is really making me mad.

Lets just say this: I CAN'T BELIEVE I WASTED MY TIME READING ALL THREE OF THESE BOOKS JUST TO COME OUT WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF INFORMATION THAT I WENT INTO IT WITH. L.A.M.E.

1 comment: