Saturday, May 14, 2011

Top Ten Authors

Just for fun I thought I would post my Top Ten Favorites!

1. Kelley Armstrong of the Darkest Powers Trilogy

2. Cate Tiernan of the Sweep Series

3. L. J. Smith of the Vampire Diaries

4. Alyson Noel of the Immortals Series

5. P. C. Cast of the House of Night Series

6. Lauren Kate of Fallen Series

7. Erica Hayes of the Shadowfae Series

8. Nancey Holder of the Wicked Series

9. Rick Riordan of the Percy Jackson and The Olympians Series

10. Kami Garcia / Margaret Stohl of the Caster Chronicles

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I thought I could make my own list… but failed miserably. It’s a lot harder than it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the order of the Authors change for me. It all depends on how many books of theirs I have read and how many I have ready and actually liked. Every Kelley Armstrong and Cate Tiernan book I have LOVED LOVED LOVED! I used to feel this way about L. J. Smith until I began reading the Forbidden Games. I got through book one and thought it was okay, then book two came along and i got about 1/4 of the way through it and got pissed and threw it against the wall. Besides Christoper Pikes Thirst series I have never not finished a book, no matter how lame, until the Forbidden games entered the picture. That is what moved her down from number one to number three.

    I would really like to see what you came up with though. Sometimes if you read different styles of books it is easier to make a list of authors to type. Start there if you really want to figure it out. Top ten Paranormal authors. Top ten romance novel authors... and so on.

    If you get it all worked out let me know and post it =)

    ReplyDelete